Powered by
Blogger
.
Happy 25th BDay Char!!
Posted by TeamChar
- -
@LaDii_LiiBra
Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to the basketball divaa who's fashion is on point Happy Birthday to youuuu. Hey Char, Just want to wish you a Happy Birthday. Continue to Inspire. -Kyra
Leave a Reply
Newer Post
Older Post
Followers
About Me
TeamChar
View my complete profile
Popular Posts
(no title)
@Jus_Kay From me to you: Hope you have the best birthday that you can ever have. Enjoy your day you deserve it.
(no title)
@DiddoKiddo23 And a 1,2 ,3 ,4,5, 6, Dunnnn dunnn dunnn NUH!! (The Chours Line on Broadway) Oh wait nope wrong song....Happppyyyy Birtthhd...
(no title)
@LaDii_LiiBra Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to the basketball divaa who's fashion is on point Happy Birth...
(no title)
@Subria_Abayomi Girl it must be your birthday, cause you're making me happy! #TerriblePickUpLines .. Oh wait, it IS you're birthday...
(no title)
Happy Birthday, Charde! - from your fellow So Cal peep, Slovy! - @ Slovydal
(no title)
@eniyahjade Happy Birthday Panda! I thank God for giving you another year to be the beautiful woman He created. I'm so blessed to ha...
(no title)
@simpLy_deeee Happy Birthday Charde, I really truly hope you enjoy your day!
(no title)
@KehinDayIsHere Congratulations, you’ve made it half way into your 20’s. You’re not getting older, you are getting better! But on the real...
(no title)
@Dt3Fan92 HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hope you have the best day possible Charde
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(16)
▼
April
(16)
@DiddoKiddo23 And a 1,2 ,3 ,4,5, 6, Dunnnn dunnn...
@Nemyo Happy Birthday Charde. You are a wonderfu...
@Subria_Abayomi Girl it must be your birthday, cau...
@Jaqlinnikkels Charde'What wonderful example you ...
@simpLy_deeee Happy Birthday Charde, I really tru...
@KedsRaine Happy Birthday Char!! I wish you not...
@eniyahjade Happy Birthday Panda! I thank God f...
@AH_TwentyONE Happy Birthday Charde! Enjoy your day
@TPBabySteps Hello Ms. Charde Houston, It's Tunet...
@LaDii_LiiBra Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthda...
@KehinDayIsHere Congratulations, you’ve made it h...
Happy Birthday, Charde! - from your fellow So Ca...
@Dt3Fan92 HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hope you have the best ...
@iReeSy CHARDE FREAKING HOUSTON! YOU’RE A BEAST!...
Happy Birthday Wishes from @CorbinMacklin Happy B-...
@Jus_Kay From me to you: Hope you have the best...